Folkwear #152 - Scottish Kilt - Jacket - Vest - Knit Sweater - Knit Socks - Pattern for Men and Women
Scottish Highlanders have been wearing garments of tartan-patterned (plaid) fabric for hundreds of years. A traditional man's kilt is made from an eight-yard length of fabric that is pleated around the back, overlapped in front, and closed on the right with a buckle.
Included in each envelope:
- complete instructions for making an authentic man's Kilt and a woman's Kilt Skirt
- patterns for a Prince Charlie Jacket and a Vest for men, traditionally worn with a Kilt on formal occasions
- knitting instructions for traditional Argyle Socks
- knitting instructions fora lovely, easy-to-knit woman's Vest, featuring a lacy Scottish "horseshoe" design.
- All sizes included in one pattern envelope.