Shipping and Processing Times
US Postal Service is experiencing delays in their posted shipping times. The local distribution center is processing packages with delay. Please allow extra time for your package to arrive. International shipments may take 1-2 months due to delays. Click HERE to see if your country is accepting shipments at this time.
If you are in a rush, FedEx is more reliable at this time and they offer better tracking.
Larger packages will be shipped FedEx Ground by request of the Postal Service.
If you select USPS and we switch your carrier, we will refund the difference in shipping whenever applicable. If you can not accept FedEx in your area, please write a note in the customer notes box of the checkout.
FedEx no longer guarantees Overnight and 2-Day Air Shipments. If we ship the package the way you request it, and FedEx does not deliver in the time you paid for, FedEx will not make any allowances for their delay, and therefore we can not make any allowances. This is a FedEx issue due to staffing shortages for flights and trucks.
If you have a large order (wholesale bolts of fabrics, large boxes of elastics, etc.) please choose FedEx ground instead of US Postal Priority. We know that Postal Priority can be enticing because they promote quick shipping, but in reality we find that they do not deliver the large packages as quickly as promised, especially right now when the postal service is having trouble with staffing shortages.
We make every attempt to cut and ship within 1-4 business days from receiving payment for an order. We will contact you if there will be an unusually long delay, such as an item being on order. Some of our items will be cut at our retail stores and some will be cut at our warehouse, so some additional in-store transit time may be necessary, adding a few business days onto the processing. Please call us, or fill in the Contact Us Form, for available quantity if you are in a rush. If you are paying by check, money order or using Paypal eCheck your order will reach our staff once payment is received.
- Processing time is separate from transit times - see below for transit times.
- Standard Shipping RATE: This is one of our many options. You pay one low rate and Vogue Fabrics gets to choose how the package is shipped. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Please click here for more details.
- Express orders placed after 12:00 CT may be processed the following day. (FedEx Overnight and Two Day)
- Refused and unclaimed packages will be handled as a return. As a result, you will be only be entitled to a refund minus the total shipping fees on both legs of the shipping process. As a result, the return shipping fees we incur will be deducted from the merchandise credit that will be issued.
Shipping Costs and Carriers:
- Shipping charges are based on our negotiated rates with the US Postal Service and FedEx.
- Shipping costs are based on shipping method, carrier, package weight, and zone which package is being delivered.
- Use the Pull-Down menu to switch between US Postal Service and FedEx. Please explore both options for most cost effective choice.
- If the order qualifies for our flat rate shipping charge it will show up in the USPS (Other carrier) choice, and carrier will be chosen by use at time of shipping.
- Our checkout system uses a real time shipping calculator to determine shipping rates.
- We do not add a handling charge.
- Shipping time in transit is limited to business days only (Monday thru Friday). Shipping days do not include weekends or National holidays.
- Please note: The USPS Priority Option will state 2-day or 3-day. This is mandated text from the US Postal Service and we can not change that. It is their goal to deliver the package in that time frame, but they DO NOT guarantee delivery in that time frame. That is also a transit time, and it does not include processing time. IF YOU ARE IN A RUSH - please select FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2-Day Air .
UPS Ground, FedEx HomeDelivery/Ground and USPS Priority Shipping:
- Delivery times stated for Ground during checkout are approximate and are not guaranteed. Our shippers only guarantee expedited shipments.
- We use both UPS Ground and US Postal Priority for our $6 Flat Rate Service. Choosing USPS Priority or FedEx Ground does not Hot Rush orders. Only Express Shipping orders are Hot Rushed. All other orders have an average of 1-4 business days.
- If you have provided an email address, you will receive email notification when you package is shipped out along with a tracking confirmation number.
- Shipping is outside the realm of our control. We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to our shipping company, weekends or holidays.
- We cannot guarantee ground delivery by a specific date. Posted delivery times in transit are estimates based on the most current information available. Environmental conditions, war, acts of god and a variety of circumstances can exist to make this unrealistic.
- If your order is needed on an exact date please choose an express shipping method or note the requirement when your order is placed (in the order notes section or by phone) and we will make every effort to deliver your order on the date you request.
- Orders can also be picked up at one of our retail locations and shipping charges will be credited.
Express Shipping through FedEx (Overnight and 2-Day Air):
- If your item is in stock and we are able to process your order early enough in the day, we make every attempt to ship the same day for next Day and 2-Day Air packages. This is not a guarantee.
- We use 2 different fulfillment centers, and our package pick-up comes fairly early, we ask that you please call 800-433-4313 to verify whether the item you want is in-stock and whether we can get it out that same day. Otherwise, the item will ship out the next business day.
- All Express orders delivery times in transit are for business days (Monday thru Friday).
- Any orders shipping out on Friday with Next Day Air will be received by the customer on Monday.
- Any orders shipping out on Friday with 2nd Day Air will be received by the customer on Tuesday.
- Any orders received over the weekend for FedEx Overnight or 2-day Air method will go out on Monday if they are in stock and there is no holiday on Monday.
- We do not offer Saturday Delivery for Express Shipments.
- We do accept International Orders. Please click here for details on shipping and payment options.,
- COVID Shipping Restrictions from the US Postal Service - some countries will not accept packages.
Returns and Problems with Delivery:
- If we have made an error with your order, please call our toll-free "Swatch-Line" 1-800-433-4313, Mon-Fri. 9:00-5:00 c.s.t. and one of our representatives will assist you. We know how hard it is to find high quality fashion fabrics, so we strive to present a "user-friendly" way to purchase fabrics and notions by mail or internet. We want you to be happy with our service, and we will attempt to accommodate you if we are able to.
- If you are returning the fabric because you have changed your mind or the color is wrong, you will have to pay for the return shipping. We do provide swatches so you can color match and check the quality and weave of the fabric before you make your purchase.
- See Return Policy for further information.
- We provide a tracking number for every order via automated email. If you do not receive this to your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder. We take great care in packaging materials to protect against the elements and to withstand the transit process. If your package is compromised when it is delievered, please refulse the package and have the carrier return it to us. We can not refund for any damage caused in shipping, but we are happy to replace the merchandise when the carrier returns the damaged package to us.